Goal of this presentation:
- To introduce people without a machine learning (ML) background to the basic concepts of modern ML.
- To give you an overview of what's currently happening in the field (bird's eye overview).
- To provide specific resources for each branch of ML, which you will be able to further investigate if interested. (entry-points)
- To demonstrate a real-life example of applied ML.
- Possibly to discuss long-term perspectives on ML and Artificial Intelligence.
No specific prior experience is required, some familiarity with linear algebra might be helpful, but the intention is for this talk to not exclude non-technical audience members. The content of the talk is subject to changes closer to the delivery date.
MetadataTo be recorded?: Yes
URLs for Machine Learning Crash Course
No URLs found.
No instances scheduled yet