Philip 'Xiao' Henriques
Junior Analyst at Derant ApS.
URLs for Philip 'Xiao' Henriques
No URLs found.
Welcome to the wild frontier in computing where the most complex tooling available are nothing more than the equivalent objdump in reverse engineering.
- Every system can be exploited if directly targeted.
- Static signatures cannot deal with heuristics.
- Raw data/packet captures have way too much noise to analyze.
- Packets do not contain network information.
- Why am I seeing RFC1918 traffic on my WAN?
- Is that private/public address internal or external to my infrastructure?
- Why is this documentation an abstract painting?
- Why is the US DoD contacting that Chinese host?
- Why did I capture a packet of the US DoD making contact with a Chinese host?
- Why does Broscript have no bignum, when I am using it to count an infinity amount of packets?
Is network analysis actually a real job?
Scheduled Instances of "Introduction to Network Analysis - Now Without Buzzwords"
- Friday Aug. 17 15:00 - 16:00