Introduction to Network Analysis - Now Without Buzzwords
Welcome to the wild frontier in computing where the most complex tooling available are nothing more than the equivalent objdump in reverse engineering.
- Every system can be exploited if directly targeted.
- Static signatures cannot deal with heuristics.
- Raw data/packet captures have way too much noise to analyze.
- Packets do not contain network information.
- Why am I seeing RFC1918 traffic on my WAN?
- Is that private/public address internal or external to my infrastructure?
- Why is this documentation an abstract painting?
- Why is the US DoD contacting that Chinese host?
- Why did I capture a packet of the US DoD making contact with a Chinese host?
- Why does Broscript have no bignum, when I am using it to count an infinity amount of packets?
Is network analysis actually a real job?
URLs for Introduction to Network Analysis - Now Without Buzzwords
No URLs found.
- Friday Aug. 17 15:00 - 16:00 at Speakers Tent