•?((¯°·..• ƒя€€-$๏ƒţώąя€ •..·°¯))؟•
I help translate the GNU project and I am a volunteer for Technoethical.
I believe that free software and free-design hardware are part of a free society.
In this talk you will listen to what Libreboot is, what is needed to flash it and a small panoramic of free software including the Trisquel GNU/linux distribution.
- what the Libreboot project is
- you will see one of the programmers you can use to flash Libreboot on a compatible laptop
- you will listen to presentations on various free operating systems such as Trisquel and Parabola.
- I'll also talk a little on the Free Software and Free-design Hardware philosophy.
- Hardware 100% compatible with free software
- Libreboot workshop presentation *...
•?((¯°·..• ƒя€€-hąяďώąя€ •..·°¯))؟•
URLs for LibreBoot & Free Software&Hardware Philosophy
No URLs found.
- Sunday Aug. 19 11:00 - 12:00 at Speakers Tent