Henrik Kramselund (@kramse) is an Internet networking and security consultant. He loves the internet and has been working with security since the mid-1990s. Henrik Lund Kramshøj typically works in core internet with setting up secure infrastructures with technologies like BGP, routing, firewalls and intrusion detection systems. Henrik is in favor of free access to strong encryption and control of own data
URLs for Kramse
No URLs found.
Events for Kramse
A small overview with regards to my opinion on getting educated in IT-security in Denmark.
I will talk about my philosophy, which basically is, get good at some IT and then you will be better suited at hacking it afterwards.
Then getting trained and educated in IT-security in Denmark is surprisingly hard. Not a lot of tracks, and some have hard requirements, like Master in IT-security from Univ of Aalborg. Others are more targeted at people already in IT which are trying a shif… Read more
- Saturday, Aug 15th, 2020, 17:00 (CEST) - Saturday, Aug 15th, 2020, 18:00 (CEST)
We all love music, but the love must be shared!
A few hours of funky stuff by Kramse mixed with some reggae.
From pop to funk!Read more
- Friday, Aug 14th, 2020, 00:00 (CEST) - Friday, Aug 14th, 2020, 01:00 (CEST)
We will go through the greatest hits from https://github.com/kramse/security-courses/tree/master/presentations/pentest
So expect to learn
- What is penetration testing
- Nmap how to get started, and a small test plan, how to scan a network using Nmap
- Get started blasting packets, from single packets with Nping and Scapy
- Trying wi-fi scan, I have…
- Sunday, Aug 16th, 2020, 11:00 (CEST) - Sunday, Aug 16th, 2020, 14:00 (CEST)
We will meetup, talk about Qubes OS https://www.qubes-os.org/
We are a group which have moved to using Qubes OS as our primary or private laptops, and we have some experiences to share. Maybe we will even have a presentation. If you would like to present contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an installfest, but what comes after, like: How to change Disposable VM settings, how to add another … Read more
- Wednesday, Aug 12th, 2020, 22:00 (CEST) - Thursday, Aug 13th, 2020, 00:00 (CEST)
Repeated from last years network fun, but will install Kubernetes on the server we attack.
A small workshop teaching people how to produce DDoS simulation traffic - usefull for testing their own infrastructures.
We will have a server connected on 10Gbit on a switch with multiple 1Gbit port for attackers. Attackers will be connected through 1Gbit ports using USB Ethernet - we have loaners.
Work together to produce enough to take down this server!
WHILE attack is on… Read more
- Saturday, Aug 15th, 2020, 11:00 (CEST) - Saturday, Aug 15th, 2020, 14:00 (CEST)